United Arab Emirates

if urine general contains 5-6 rbc what it it indicates?

Dr. John Munshower
Hematuria: This indicates there are red blood cells in your urine, which needs to be further investigated to find the cause (infectious, inflammation, stones, other issues, etc.) Best wishes.
Dr. Howard Shapiro
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Abnormal urine: If a first-morning urine, before any exercise, always contains 5-6 RBCs, (even though that is not a lot) it is abnormal. If it also contains protein, that is suggestive of kidney disease. Hematuria without protein needs to be checked out. That means XRay (usually CT) of the kidney and a cystoscopy to make sure that there is no kidney or bladder disease.