Algeria

I'm a guy of almost 20 yo,i'm growing new body hair everywhere!legs,toes,eyebrows,and especially forearms,and it's very dark and thick is this normal?

Pathology 44 years experience
Good for you: Congratulations on becoming a man. I hope you cherish the new joys and responsibilities of manhood. How much body hair you end up with is genetic. Many men (and many of the women who admire us) like it. You're free to keep all of it, or to "manscape" by shaving, waxing, or (if it's truly right for you and your long-term partner) have electrolysis / laser Rx; very few men choose this.

Last updated May 20, 2014