Hillsboro, OR

What bit me? i have a red bump on my knee and upper arm. they are both bumpy and it squirts out a clear liquid. its itchy and when i tap it it stings.

Dr. Lois Balster
Specializes in Pediatrics
Insect bites: Insect bites usually show up as a bump with red around the edges. Usually there is not a lot of liquid that squirts out. If the bump resolves on its own, then likely it was an insect bite. If it worsens, continues to drain liquid, gets larger or more painful, then you should have a physician evaluate it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 26, 2014