i had my period 16 days ago and today i saw pink blood in my cervix mucous. i'm 25 and i have been trying to have a baby so i hope this is a sine.

48 years experience Pathology
May be: It is too early to know if you are pregnant.Conception, as defined by the generation of a fertilized ovum, occurs within day or so of the sex. However, it takes about two weeks for the embryo to make enough HCG to produce a positive pregnancy test. Blood test may be done a day after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests should be done 4-5 days after the missed period.
Answered on May 13, 2014
1