Memphis, TN

Is it possible for two 5/325mg hydrocodone pills to leave my system in 3 days? it's for a urine test.

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 50 years experience
Impossible to say: but hydrocodone is typically detectable for 3-4 days after ingestion. I assume this wasn't prescribed for you, and you are subject to urine testing, so if you are using these drugs, it is my guess that you have a problem with them. I strongly suggest being more concerned about whether opiates are causing problems for you than worrying about getting caught. See your doctor for a referral.