U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

How to treat eye irritation with bruising (currently deployed)?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Leila Hashemi
Internal Medicine 22 years experience
Eye irritation: by deployed, do you mean you are in Army and been deployed to Iraq or Afghanestan? if that's the case try to avoid direct sun, exposure to the dust and sand, wash your face and eyes regularely with cold and clean water, you can ask your doctor to evaluate you for possible allergy and therefore using anti-allergic drops.

Related questions

A 48-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 46-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jul 16, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.