alright, i am going to cmh on monday and dumping the secrets, anorexia! is there anything special to expect, will they institutionalize me? ill go lol

Dr. Brendan Rice
Doubtful: I want to congratulate you on the really important step of realizing you have a problem and doing something about it to get better. Chances are they will take a thorough history and set you up for counseling and maybe medication. If you are significantly underweight, you might need time in a hospital to gain nutrition; I've never heard of someone being institutionalized as first line treatment.
Answered on Apr 24, 2015
4