im not suicidal but my anxiety and depersonalization is really making me feel that way will it ever go away? im really scares that ill loose it

Dr. Meredith Moroff
Get help: I can tell you are really hurting. You must have been through a lot in your life to be feeling this way at such a young age. I hope more than anything, though, that you are SAFE right now. If you do not feel like you can be alone, or if you are not safe with the people you live with, please call 911 or go to an ER. Beyond that, where is your support system, sweetheart? You can't do this alone!
Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Andrew Ho answered
Yes: with treatment from your psychiatrist, you will have the best chance of controlling the symptoms and get better. You need to do your best to let your psychiatrist know what you are experiencing.