A member asked:

I have cystocele(gr1), rectocele(gr3) and rectal prolapse thru anus. what procedure is best method and what is best specialist to perform op? thanks.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. James Lin answered

Specializes in Urology

Go to experienced urologist or uro-gynecologist for evaluation and surgical correction with modern available concept and procedures. Remember: Corrective surgery is not to cure, but apply what your body/tissue can do so to put together for better anatomical alignment and functional restoration. And aging will still weaken tissues leading to recurrence. So, be realistic although great improving...

Answered Jan 23, 2020



Related Questions

A member asked:

Compare rectocele and rectal prolapse?

7 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor