Wichita, KS
A 29-year-old female asked about a 29-year-old female:

can meth cause bruise in a particular region of body such just arms or just legs? ( and takes prenatals and b-100) does eat under 1800 cal

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Meth=methamphetamine: or methadone. I assume you are talking about crystal meth. It is good you are taking vitamins, but that is not going to protect your unborn child from the harm of using methamphetamine. I am not aware of bruising as a complication, and you should see your OB provider to be evaluated, and get a referral for treatment for your drug problems. Good luck.

Last updated May 9, 2014