United Kingdom

i started miscarring 12 days ago, the bleeding stopped at the weekend and has started again today, is this normal?

Dr. Kathryn Leenhouts
Can be: Sorry for your loss! bleeding on and off up to six weeks after miscarriage can happen. If you did not have a d&c (procedure to empty the uterus) see your provider for blood work to make sure the pregnancy hormone test is going back down to zero, and ultrasound to make sure the uterus is empty, if necessary. Also for birth control if needed or advice on future pregnancy if desired.