A 45-year-old member asked:
what to do if your 7 year old child ate antacids (about 10 tums)?
1 doctor answer
Dr. James Ferguson answered
46 years experience Pediatrics
Not likely toxic: A good number to keep at hand is the national poison control number : 1-800-222-1222 the above ingestion is unlikely to bother a 7yo, but you can get specific guidance by talking with the poison control center staff. Do not induce vomiting.
Answered on Oct 15, 2020
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:
People also searched for:
Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!
$15 per month