can i satiesfy my wife with my very small penis..?please answer me, .solution for big penis

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Need counseling...: There has been no proven way to make the original penis bigger and longer although much and many devices and surgery have been touted on such hope. Yet, it has been known that a bigger/longer penis guarantees a better happiness in sex and marriage, and vice versa. To the very reality, a timely counseling for you and your wife about how to cope with reality now and in the future is needed.
Answered on May 3, 2014