Can you tell me if I have breast cancer or if it's my anxiety. Would my blood results have shown some abnormality if i had breast cancer?

Dr. Maricer Escalon
21 years experience in Hematology and Oncology
Unlikely: Why do you think you have breast cancer? Please discuss this with your doctor. If you have a new breast lump you need an evaluation asap. Routine blood work will most likely not lead to a diagnosis of breast cancer. That is why we recommend mammograms (if you have no family history and a normal breast exam we usually start at age 40) and breast exams. Best of luck.
Answered on May 5, 2014