U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

What to do if i continue leaking urine after i go to the loo?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 52 years experience
Here are some ...: Are you a male or female? Do you mean having some dribbling after zipping up? If so, you may have so-called post-void dribbling, which is not uncommon in some men, especially as men age, usually comes along with slowing urine flow, and may require a timely timely evaluation. But, for the time being, do urethral milking by wiping your urethra from way behind sac toward the end of urethra for 3-4 x.

Related questions

A 44-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 31-year-old male asked:
3 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 53-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
3 doctor answers14 doctors weighed in
Last updated Aug 28, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.