U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old member asked:

What to do if i'm convinced i have tongue cancer?

1 doctor answer10 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Cohen
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial 43 years experience
Examination: If you feel there is something abnormal with your tongue you need to be examined by an oral &maxillofacial surgeon or a dentist that feels comfortable doing a thorough head and neck examination.

Similar questions

A 39-year-old member asked:

What do you suggest if i'm convinced I have tongue cancer?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Geriatrics 59 years experience
Oral Surgeon: Get an appointment with an oral surgeon. Some generakl dentists can do this also. You'll egt an examination and maybe a biopsy.

Related questions

A 40-year-old member asked:
How to tell if I have tongue cancer?
3 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
Is it possible to get tongue cancer?
2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
Is there such thing as tongue cancer?
3 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 46-year-old member asked:
Can tongue piercings give you cancer?
2 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
A 46-year-old member asked:
What are the symptoms of tongue cancer?
4 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 7, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.