U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 16-year-old female asked:

I've had multiple tests (urine sample) for urinary tract infections and nothing ever comes up, even though i suffer all the symptoms. what could it be?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
Interstitialcystitis: You probably suffer from interstitial cystitis. Consult a urologist but also see a holistic practitioner as this condition is often related to food sensitivities, intestinal yeast overgrowth ; chronic infections like lyme disease ; can respond to herbs, homeopathy ; other natural therapies. See https://www.Ic-network.Com/conditions/interstitial-cystitis/ ; http://curezone.Com/blogs/f.Asp?F=1421.
Last updated Oct 28, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.