Brockton, MA

will b starting celexa (citalopram) again for the 3rd time in my life over the last 2 years. starting on 10mg. best to take at night or morning? and how late?

Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Andrew Ho answered
Same as before?: I am puzzled why you don't just take it the same way you took it the first two times in your life? I am a strong advocate for keeping things the same unless there is a good reason to change. Why risk it?
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Celexa (citalopram): Celexa (citalopram) can be taken in the morning or evening, depending on what your response to it is. You have this information from your previous experience. The most important thing might be to take it at the time of day (or night) you're most likely to remember to take it. Best wishes.

Last updated May 5, 2020