South Africa

i had a weird spotting on cycle day 19 of 33 and then light pulling cramps began about a week after can i be pregnant i have all the common symptoms?

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possible: It is not uncommon to have some spotting around the time of ovulation which is about 14 days before the start of your period. The pulling could be due to many things. This being said, it is always possible that you could be pregnant. I would advise a pregnancy test to ease your mind.
Dr. Norman Solberg
Probably not: Symptoms that begin before you miss a period are usually not due to pregnancy. Spotting around ovulation time is not too unusual. If you miss a period, then pregnancy may be likely, and i'd do a pregnancy test.