How to tell my teacher i self harm?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Carefully: I'm hopeful that the reason you want to is to find support and help. Whomever you choose, I'd try to include these ideas: I trust and value you. I have a problem that I want to deal with and I'd like help with. I hope this will not be too frightening or be a burden. I'd like YOU to know that I admire you for asking. I hope you do well and feel that you can. Best wishes as you do!
Dr. Grant Boyer
Clinical Psychology 30 years experience
Tell a clinician : Seek out professional help from a qualified agency. That is not part of your teacher's training.