Hicksville, NY

i have burning, tingling and numbness in my arms, fingers, elbow, leg, foot and toes on both sides, mainly my left side though. i have scoliosis too.

Dr. Ronald Krauser
See details: Then you should see a neurologist and have the symptoms evaluated. They are not related to ulcerative colitis or the scoliosis.
Dr. Dale Vancil
Podiatry 37 years experience
Neck on up: These are all symptoms consistent with a nerve issue or issues. Since your legs and arms are involved you gotta' think from your neck on up. However, this is more likely a systemic issue. Your symptoms are just the tip the iceberg of something else going on inside. See your internist and start with bloodwork i let them know if you have any head or neck issues including pain.