A member asked:

My husband and i have been married sence last november. because of his past relationships and growing up he has trust issues. how can i help him ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

He would do well: To seek individual psychotherapy and the both of you can get some couples counseling. Be gentle but firm in setting limits w/him. If he won't go to therapy get recommendations for books from your therapist or doctor. Peace and good health.

Answered 4/12/2014



Related Questions