GA

Can symptoms of lyme disease (and coinfections) become worse due to changes in the weather (such as change in barometric pressure)?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
Yes: Lyme disease can cause just about any symptom known to man, including sensitivity to changes in barometric pressure. Western medicine has little if anything to offer for this symptom but homeopathy and chinese medicine can help; of course proper treatment of lyme and co-infections should help too!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker commented
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
Provided original answer
To the patient in WA who thanked me, my Lyme "guru" is Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt MD PhD who has an excellent clinic in Woodinville, WA, not that far from you. People travel far and wide to go there. See http://www.sophiahi.com This is one of the top places in the entire world to treat Lyme and co-infections intelligently, safely and effectively.
Aug 16, 2017
Last updated Aug 16, 2017