U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Wyoming, MI
A 21-year-old female asked:

I have a pimple under my skin between my eyes. very painful! how can i get rid of it without making it worse/swell more?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mary Ellen Luchetti
Dermatology 36 years experience
Steroid injection if: If the area is inflammed (red) , a dilute steroid injection will help reduce it quickly. Do not try and squeeze it as you may make it worse. An oral antibiotic is another option if it is under the skin.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.