can anyone tell me what could be causing both sides of my breasts to hurt and for it to go under both breasts towards my spine?

Dr. Crystal Twynham
32 years experience General Surgery
Several answers: If you have had abnormal periods lately, your breasts may be responding to a change in hormones. Breast pain can also be "referred" from the esophagus, stomach, liver, duodenum (small intestine), liver, and gallbladder. It is very common for gallstones to give pain like a "tight band" around the lower rib cage or bottom of breast, and to spread around to spine or between shoulder blades. See Dr
Answered on Aug 14, 2014