Santa Paula, CA

What is noni juice used for? does it help joints? don't wanna take drugs for anything, makes my health worse.

Dr. Laurence Fox
Specializes in Family Medicine
Expensive Juice: Noni juice is a widely popular juice that is usually found in multilevel marketing plans and big box stores. Is it bad for you? Probably not. Is it worth the expense ? Always question something that is priced to match the cost of a daily latte. Most of these juices promote the "anti-oxidant" idea. Nac and vitamin c will together provide your body with the building blocks for natural glutathion.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.