im really having sharp pains on my lower right side of my back and my tummy aches and i can't breath. why?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Urinary Tract Infect: This could be a worsening kidney infection that started out as a bladder problem. Now that you are having back pain where your kidneys are and given your gender and age this is an urgent urinary tract infection and you need to see the doctor today.
Answered on Mar 31, 2014
1
Dr. Mandakini Patel
40 years experience Pediatrics
Are you not able to take deep breaths due to pain or u just can't take a breath? In either case you should see the doctor soon. They can run tests and figure out what is the cause. It could be your kidneys or any thing else too.
Mar 31, 2014
Dr. Agos Luca
Dr. Agos Luca answered
Specializes in Pathology
Go to the ER!: What you describe sounds like an emergency so you should see a doctor immediately. This type of symptoms can be caused by a wide variety of clinical conditions including kidney stones, ovarian torsion, gastric ulcer, and appendicitis. Again, seeing a doctor immediately is of paramount importance.
Answered on Mar 31, 2014
1