Montebello, CA

I have been feeling nauseous for about a week now i feel it in my mouth i don't have the same appetite as before feel like throwing up but do not?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 50 years experience
Have a medical check: You need to see your doctor and seek medication for nausea. He/she can also examine your belly and make sure that your liver and stomach are not in some sort of trouble. A CBC and liver function test may be useful to check the condition of your liver.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Nauseous: sorry you're not feeling well. You've given it enough time to self-resolve without success. Time to seek professional care. To know how to treat, the doctor must first know what to treat. You will need to be examined with possible imaging and/or possible lab tests. This is not an ER problem. Schedule to be seen by your GP. If you don't have one, start with Urgent Care.

Last updated Jul 29, 2019