I weigh 280 and I and don't have a period. Is there something that I can take to get a period?

Dr. Josephine Ruiz-healy
38 years experience in Pediatrics
Get evaluated: You do not mention how old you are or if you have ever had a period or if you had them and they are irregular. First thing you need to do is make sure your lack of periods is not due to pregnancy assuming you have had periods. Polycystic ovary syndrome, (pcos), is problem that can affect a woman's hormone levels, periods, and ovulation. You need to find out why you don´t have them, and correct it.
Answered on Jul 14, 2017