Columbus, OH

I have mild crps. doctor told me to use my leg to prevent stiffness. i go to the gym(walk 2miles). any other suggestions?

Dr. Keshab Paudel
That should be good: Try walking 2 miles/day for a month and if you don't get better, then you might need to see your doctor again. Many people get better with mild to moderate exercise.
Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology 33 years experience
Normally: When diagnosed with mild or type i cprs, course of physical therapy is prescribed and after orientation, continual home and gym based therapy is all that is required to prevent progression of symptoms. Best to discuss this with your treating physician.

Last updated Mar 30, 2014