can you tell me if someone takes 300mg of inderal (propranolol) accidentally (patient is not taking these medicine regularly) how would that effect them?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
See below: The BP could become excessively low and they might pass out. The heart rate might become excessively slow (with heart block) and they might pass out. That said, some people take and tolerate 240 mg of extended release a day. So one cannot predict how this individual will react. If they took the short acting form and they're not used to it, you can bet they're going to be very tired for 12 hours!