I now I have anxity it's geting to the point that it is bothering me i always feel that something is wrong with me i worry all the time and feel dizzy?

Dr. William Golden
45 years experience in Clinical Psychology
Anxiety ; dizziness: Having anxiety and dizziness together usually indicates hyperventilation which is rapid breathing. Anxiety typically involves an increase in one's breathing rate. When your breathing rate reaches a high enough rate, dizziness is a typical symptom. The dizziness then can cause more anxiety and a viscious cycle takes place. Slowing one's breathing can reduce the dizzness and help reduce anxiety.
Answered on Mar 30, 2014
1