how do you get out of lethargy?

Dr. Shahin Tavackoli
Cardiology 23 years experience
Exercise: Exercise and eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Also talk to your family physician, you may be suffering from obstructive sleep apnea or possibly hypothyroidism.
Dr. Michael Rothman
Find & Rx cause: Chronic fatigue syndrome is a multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults. These factors impair the patient's ability to produce energy and they end up chronically fatigued. There are numerous internal & external stressors that can contribute to this syndrome. Find & rx.
Dr. Gregg Friedman
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Gregg L. Friedman MD Psychiatrist agrees
Jan 5, 2013
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Underlying cause: First step is identifying what's causing the lethargy. Hormones such as thyroid? Depression or sleep disorder? Poor eating habits? Alcohol overuse? Diabetes, blood pressure, infection? Start with your Family Doctor. Good luck.