U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Edmond, OK
A 37-year-old female asked:

6 weeks post op from hysterectomy. started bleeding and abdomen has red rash. what is the difference between spotting and fresh blood? should i go in?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 45 years experience
Yes: Yes you should have your doctor check you. You need treatment. He may send you to a dermatologist for the skin rash.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 7, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.