Hi diabetic from 8 years, unable to maintain erection for more than 1 minute, please tell me its a problem of venous insufficiency or venous leak. Thanks?

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience in Urology
See urologist...: Despite of young age, 26, the history suggests diabetes-related nerve impairment leading to ed although venous leak may be the culprit. Remember: every life event results from its multifactorial lifelong making, so, collect the feature, degree, and progress of the symptoms with their detailed consequence of events, bring those to urologist for analysis, more history, physicals, and tests as needed.
Answered on Mar 22, 2014