U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old female asked:

I have suffered an ongoing yeast infection for 2+ yrs, while fainting about 4 times, along with diarrhea, feeling tired, and bleeding in b/w periods.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Obstetrics and Gynecology 19 years experience
Yeast : I'm so sorry you been suffering with these infections for so long. There are approaches to women with chronic east infection. One is extended administration of diflucan (fluconazole). Another idea is the use of boric acid or gentian violet. Sometimes an elimination diet is helpful. A great book is the v book. Definitely see a specialist in gynecology who can help you with this.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.