I'm having scabies and piles for some years. please give me the permanent solution to get rid off. thanks.

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Scabies: it requires effort to get rid of scabies. 1st, you ; all members of your household need to be treated. Ivermectin is an effective medication for treating scabies. 2nd, clean (ie. Hot water in machine) clothes, bedding ; towels you've come in contact w). There may be things like pillows that can’t go in the wash. Place them in a big plastic bag ; tie it up. Keep it in there for 48 hours.

Answered Jun 26, 2014

4.3k views

Dr. James Lin answered

Specializes in Urology

Piles will stay with you forever, but can be managed, not cured, with topical drugs or with surgery depending on what and how it bothers you. To scabies, need to treat the affected persons and their living environment including sleeping bed and bedding sheets. Make sure to follow instructions to using medicated soap with care under professional supervision. So, go to experts. Best wish ...

Answered Oct 24, 2017

4.3k views