Frederick, MD

I have dry mouth with sensitivity to smells and tastes, i am fatigued and feeling a little out of sorts, its been about three days.

Dr. Ryan Phasouk
Follow up: Your symptoms are a bit vague and non specific, hence i recommend that you follow up with your doctor for further evaluation. A good history and physical, coupled with some laboratory testing could be useful in evaluation of your symptoms. All the best!
Dr. Jeff Durgin
Dr. Jeff Durgin commented
Surgery 21 years experience
I agree that your symptoms are quite vague. This could be anything from transient symptoms that don't manifest into anything, the start of a viral illness, or symptoms of a more serious underlying disease. Follow- up and a timetable of symptom progression will be important.
Mar 16, 2014
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry 47 years experience
See physician: Go to see you doctor. You need to get examined and have tests run to determine the possibilities. There are many short term causes for these symptoms but there are also some that can affect your whole life.
Last updated Jan 14, 2018