Silver Spring, MD

eyes are still blurry from using zylet no improvement what so ever . i'm afraid it has damaged my eyesight. permanently i gotta go to work and i can't?

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology 30 years experience
Need followup: You're being treated with a antibiotic-steroid preparation for some type of eye disorder (?). If, after a rather short period of treatment, there is no improvement or worsening, you must call your eye doc and return for follow up exam. Eye diseases can be very serious and can affect vision permanently. Your question does not inform me for what you're being treated. Call asap!