Johnson City, TN

not a big fan of vegetables. can i drink any of the v8's instead of eating them while im dieting?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
You can, but: Vegetable juice doesn't provide as much fiber as the natural vegetables do. When i was a kid, my mother served only canned vegetables -- so i didn't like them either. Fast forward to learning to garden, and discovering the goodness of freshly grown corn, tomatoes, and peas! i don't know if this would help you with your taste buds, but stir-frying can be a tasty ; healthy way to enjoy veggies.