I didn't take my night dose of zoloft (sertraline) & strattera! what can happen?i already didn't see benefit on meds.will this missed dose affect its effectivity?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Sara Buckley answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

One missed dose of either of these is typically not a problem. However, for zoloft (sertraline) to work, it needs to be taken daily in order to reach a certain level and stay there so set an alarm on ur phone if u have one to remind u. If u haven't seen a benefit yet, u may not have been on the meds long enough yet or u may need an increased dosage. Let ur prescriber know what's going on.

Answered Nov 20, 2015

4.3k views