Canada

i am a 37 year old female, i've had this dull like ache in my right jaw out of the blue twice in two weeks, after i take an advil (ibuprofen) it goes away. heart?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Have it checked : Depending on how long you've had your jaw pain, may determine how serious it is needed to be followed up. If you suspect that you may have a heart issue, then it's time to call your doctor to verify that you do or don't have it, and get peace of mind. Women often have atypical signs for a heart attacks. So it may not even be left-sided. Any concern warrants having it checked by your doctor.
Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
Cosmetic Dentistry 50 years experience
Not Normal: Have a dentist check for a chronic abscess in a tooth in the right jaw. If higher in the jaw it could be a TMJ problem.