Bleached my hair twice & it got on my scalp & my neck & collar bone & now the inside of my body hurts & burns so does the scalp of my head wh. is that?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Irritation: Bleaching involves some irritation and each person has a different threshold. However if you bleach it more than the frequency recommended by the manufacturer, you may end up irritating the skin and thus the discomfort. Try some topical Hydrocortisone cream to calm it down. See a doctor for a more potent cream or even oral cortisone if needed. What part inside of body hurts?

Last updated Dec 1, 2020