MN

can anxiety cause pressure in head? i'm a constant worrier/hypochondriac. ecg normal, d dimer normal, normal bp. dizzy spells... worried... brain?

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 12 years experience
Can lead to some: Feelings of head pressure, but always need to rule out anything else first. If you have had negative neuro work up and physical exam, then consider possible pressure from tension being held in your neck, often coexisting with anxiety, which can lead to mild tension headaches feeling like pressure. Try neck stretching and strengthening exercises, changing ergonomics, see pressure is relieved.