i am a boy and i have really dry lips, can i use the nivea essential care lip balm?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dry lips: You can use nivea but vaseline is much cheaper.

I'm a boy and I have really dry lips. Is it okay to use the nivea essential care lip balm?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Lip Balm use: That is one of many lip balms available on the market. With the understanding that I am not a specialist in this area, i would think your sex plays no role as far as a reason not to use it. What is best for you can be best answered by your own physician or a dermatologist, depending upon the reason for the dry lips.

Last updated Mar 11, 2014