Canada

my vision is blurry what should i do?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
See your eye dr: Hopefully, it's something as simple as going to your eye doctor to rule out that you may just have dry eyes during winter when the heaters on. However by itself, it needs to be fully worked up with a dilated funduscopic examination, to also look at your optic nerve to make sure it looks healthy and normal. So at the doctors office, they do from front to back to check everything!
Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology 30 years experience
Best way is exam: Schedule an exam with an eye doctor. That way your entire ocular health can be reviewed and a summary provided to you. If anything needs to be done, then you are in the right place. Good luck!
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Agreed!
Mar 2, 2014
Dr. William Dieck
Ophthalmology 38 years experience
Get an exam: Your blurry vision may mean you need a spectacle correction. It is important to get a medical eye exam from an ophthalmologist to make sure you don't have any underlying medical eye condition causing the blurred vision.