Miami, FL

My stool has had foam for a while now and sometimes little bits of regular stool come out in a projectile motion. not sure what can be causing this :/?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Stool issues: First off, are you bothered by the appearance of your stool or are there any symptoms besides that? If that's the appearance that is bothersome but your stool frequency and other bowel movement routine is normal including no blood in the stool and no other symptoms are present (pain in the belly, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss), you may rest assured.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.