U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old member asked:

Can you give me advice with headache only down right side and watery eyes?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Matthew Goren
34 years experience
Cluster: Most likely a cluster headache. Ask your doc to be sure.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 7, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.