U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old male asked:

Hi i have some red pimples on my face with puss mixed of yellowish & blood comes out since past 3 years?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology 45 years experience
Acne, right?: If this is confined to your face, you may be able to manage it with topical benzoyl peroxide as tolerated. If this is not sufficient, you should to get with your personal physician who can add a stronger medication.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 19, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.