me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex he fully ejaculated in me. took plan b and got 2 neg pregnancy test. period 4days late. could i be pregnant?

Dr. Robert Isaacs
Possibly: Yes, it is possible. There are a few unknown details here. At what time of your cycle did you have sex? How long after sex did you take the plan b? How recently did you do the pregnancy tests? Consider to repeat the pregnancy test and go from there. If your cycles are regular and the repeat test is negative then there is less of a chance for pregnancy.
Answered on Feb 18, 2014